Process of exhausting fumes and steam from above a cooker is dependent on three factors:
This is the speed with which the air is collected and exits the range hood.
- Static Pressure
This is the pressure that the motor generates to force the collected air out of the pipe all the way to the exit.
It is this pressure that ensures that air flows freely and there is no smell left in the kitchen.
- Air Filteration (Separation of oil/grease)
The oil in the collected air has to be separated from the air effectively.
This is a must to ensure that the air is able to pass freely inside the cavity of the range hood and then through the pipe towards the exit.
- No Smell Of Cooking In Your Home Guarantee
- Airflow: 1020m3/hr
- Max Static Pressure: 800 Pa
- Filters over 98% of oil and fumes
- Compact design - Fits under cabinet
- Noise: ≤ 56dB
- Collects 98% of Grease in Washable tray
- Inner Cavity coated with special coatings that detaches oil and fume
- 9 Speed Touch Control
- 90 cm width
- Free Delivery with Installation
- Warranty: 3 Years | 10 years on Motor