Process of exhausting fumes and steam from above a cooker is dependent on three factors:
This is the speed with which the air is collected and exits the range hood.
We use the unit cubic meter per hour (m3/hr) to measure airflow.
- Static Pressure
This is the pressure that the motor generates to force the collected air out of the pipe all the way to the exit.
It is this pressure that ensures that air flows freely and there is no smell left in the kitchen.
We use the unit "Pascals" (Pa) to measure pressure.
- Air Filteration (Separation of oil/grease)
The oil in the collected air has to be separated from the air effectively.
This is a must to ensure that the air is able to pass freely inside the cavity of the range hood and then through the pipe towards the exit.
- No Smell Of Cooking In Your Home Guarantee
- Airflow: 1020 m3/hr
- Max Static Pressure: 400 Pa
- Noise: ≤ 58dB
- Sleek Design
- Filter easily washable and dishwasher friendly
- Inner Cavity coated with special coatings and detaches oil and fume
- Free installation with delivery
- Warranty: 5 years | 10 Years Motor Warranty